From: David Rodríguez Ibeas (dibeas_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-17 06:13:08

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 12:33 PM, David Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> > Boost users are better than you assume them to be. If there were
> > individual user library NGs I believe the vast majority of users would
> > follow that guideline to post to the appropriate NG.
>
> FWIW, we get get a lot of Boost.Python posts on the boost-users list
> even though there's a project-specific list.

I believe that would be less so if, as a policy, each and every lib had
their own list, with maybe one general for those cases where the user does
not know where to ask. I am a user of some libs all of which are handled in
a common list. If I became a user of Boost.Python I don't think I would try
to find if the specific list exists as I am used to a common shared NG. I
guess it also depends on how clear it is in the docs where to ask...

   David