From: Carlo Medas (carlomedas_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-17 11:57:09

Dear Michael,

if you read and learn the well documented TCP connection sections, using ssl
it's only a matter of changing the construction (the type) of the stream,
which becomes boost::asio::ssl::stream instead of the tcp one.

All the rest, except for ssl context management, which is yet documented, is
exactly the same. And there you can find the impressive power of ASIO lib!
You change the underlying bearer but all the rest keeps unvaried.

So my suggestion is to see standard tutorial and examples for tcp
connections and then take a look at the few ones on SSL, that only show
differences; e.g. ssl stream construction, ssl context creation and
configuration, handshake hooks.

Hope I was able to show you a learning path.

Br,

\Carlo Medas