From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-17 14:13:51

Sorry for late reply.

As John Maddock says the original collection was rejected because of disagreement on the packaging (and some surprising views that
they were not necessary!).

But the original submission and values are still in the vault at

http://tinyurl.com/6mv5tl

They may save you some time Googling ;-)

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]