From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-18 08:22:30

Thorsten Ottosen wrote:
> Hi Jan,
>
> The default constructor for circular_buffer is still not updated in the
> release branch, and it is the only reason that ptr_container is failing
> on the release branch:
>
> explicit circular_buffer(const allocator_type& alloc =
> allocator_type())
> : m_size(0), m_alloc(alloc) {
> initialize(max_size());
> }
>
> The one in trunk reads:
>
> explicit circular_buffer(const allocator_type& alloc =
> allocator_type())
> : m_buff(0), m_end(0), m_first(0), m_last(0), m_size(0),
> m_alloc(alloc) {}
>

> Please update as soon as possible, or tell me to do it for you.

It looks like there are a lot more unmerged circular_buffer changes than
just that one.

Jan, do all of these changes need to be merged or just some of them?

If for any reason you aren't able to merge these changes right away,
please let Thorsten or me know right away so we can do it for you. This
is on the critical path for completing the 1.36.0 beta.

Thanks,

--Beman