From: Robert Caldecott (robert.caldecott_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-18 08:50:54

I use the Boost Test library extensively, and to save time, I always define
BOOST_TEST_MAIN and add tests using BOOST_AUTO_TEST_CASE. This works fine for
most projects, but now I need to test some MFC code. In order for MFC objects
to work correctly, I need to make a call to AfxWinInit, but the only way I can
see to do this is to define my own init_unit_test_suite function and add tests
'by hand', rather than using BOOST_AUTO_TEST_CASE.

Does anyone know of a way I can avoid adding tests by hand? Does the Boost auto
main stuff make a call to any init function I can override, so I can squeeze in
an MFC init call?

Thanks in advance.