From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-18 10:39:47

Folks, I'm trying to update the Boost.Math docs on the release branch but I
get:

Error: Commit failed (details follow):
Error: File or directory 'html\math_toolkit\special\expint\expint_i.html' is
out of
Error: date; try updating
Error: The version resource does not correspond to the resource within the
Error: transaction. Either the requested version resource is out of date
(needs to be
Error: updated), or the requested version resource is newer than the
transaction root
Error: (restart the commit).

Now the thing is I *have* made sure that the whole branch is up to date, and
in any cases there are no changes to that file in SVN, so I'm stumped. Any
ideas anyone?

Thanks, John.