From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-20 18:07:40

Eric Niebler wrote:

> Once upon a time, Boost's docs were built nightly and publicly hosted.
> Have we fallen out of that practice? Beman, have you tried building the
> documentation for the release yet? It'd be nice to get a regular build
> going again so we can work any kinks out of the system. Any volunteers?

A release snapshot is still being built every night.

See http://boost.cowic.de/rc/

There is a link to the snapshot on
http://beta.boost.org/development/testing.html

I haven't actually looked at the contents in quite a while. From the
file sizes, it looks like the Windows flavors aren't complete.

Since the latest release tests are looking plenty good enough to ship a
beta, my focus this coming week will shift in that direction.

Thanks,

--Beman