From: Stjepan Rajko (stipe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-22 09:54:54

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 6:27 AM, Larry Evans <cppljevans_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Apparently that's not the only library that's missing in my setup.
> Using `bjam -n` to get the actual link command line, I found it contained:
>
> -Wl,-Bstatic -lpthread -lGLU -lGL -lglut -lXv -lXext -lXaw7 -lX11-xcb -lX11

Looking at this, I'm guessing you are trying to build this on Linux -
is this correct?

If so, you fall under the category I mentioned in my original e-mail
as "and if you are better than me at knowing which X libraries to link
with and know how to manipulate a Jamfile, [it should build under]
gcc/linux". In other words, I still haven't figured it out for that
platform :-(. But I just fired up my Linux box and will try to figure
it out ASAP.

Stjepan