From: Stjepan Rajko (stipe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-22 10:30:29

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 7:23 AM, Larry Evans <cppljevans_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>> In other words, I still haven't figured it out for that
>> platform :-(. But I just fired up my Linux box and will try to figure
>> it out ASAP.

OK - I have it building on Ubuntu with the following libraries:

lib glut : : <name>glut ;
lib openGL : : <name>GL ;
lib openGLU : : <name>GLU ;
lib X11 : : <name>X11 <link>shared ;
lib Xext : : <name>Xext ;
lib pthread : : <name>pthread <link>shared ;

Changing X11 and pthread to link shared seemed to be the critical
thing to get it working. I have committed the new Jamfile - please
see if it works any better now...

> Thanks!

You are very welcome - thanks for giving this a try (and not giving up!)

Stjepan