From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-24 06:01:40

Eric Niebler wrote:
> Beman Dawes wrote:
>> Eric Niebler wrote:
>>
>>> Once upon a time, Boost's docs were built nightly and publicly hosted.
> <snip.
>>
>> A release snapshot is still being built every night.
>>
>> See http://boost.cowic.de/rc/
> <snip>
>
> Sorry Beman, but it looks to me like the docs are not being built for
> these snapshots. At least, I just downloaded:
>
> http://boost.cowic.de/rc/boost-posix-2008-07-20.tar.bz2
>
> And in that snapshot, the docs have not been built. Try navigating to
> the docs for accumulators, foreach or xpressive ... they're not there. I
> haven't checked the other snapshots.

For snapshots built last night, the docs bjam ran normally. Those three
libraries do have docs, although reference.html in accumulators and
xpressive looks suspicious as far as content.

Please let me know if you spot any problems caused by the build process.

If anyone needs to see the bjam log, I'll post it or email a copy on
request.

Thanks,

--Beman