From: Robert Jones (robertgbjones_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-24 06:46:47

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 11:13 AM, Joel de Guzman <joel_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> Robert Jones wrote:
>
>> <snip>
>>

> Check again, the docs I updated:
>

> http://spirit.sourceforge.net/dl_docs/phoenix-2/libs/spirit/phoenix/doc/html/index.html
>
> See the includes. You might be looking at an older doc. The proper include
> is in the spirit/home/phoenix directory. See for example:
>

> http://spirit.sourceforge.net/dl_docs/phoenix-2/libs/spirit/phoenix/doc/html/phoenix/organization.html

Ah, sourceforge again! That's where I found the documentation for v2.0 first
time round, since Google finds it, but then...

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 5:37 PM, Daniel James <daniel_james_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> 2008/7/23 Robert Jones <robertgbjones_at_[hidden]>:
> > Am I correct in thinking that the Boost sandbox in entirely contained on
> the
> > sourceforge site in the Boost Sandbox project, and that it's not part of,
> or
> > contained in, the main Boost site?
>
> No, we're longer using sourceforge. We have a space in our subversion
> repository for sandbox development, you can have a look at:

So the real current docs are still on sourceforge?

- Rob

(ps, thanks for being so patient while I get my bearings)

--
ACCU - Professionalism in programming - http://www.accu.org