From: Gubenko, Boris (boris.gubenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-25 13:47:46

There are two tests from two different libraries that do not
compile on HP-UX/ia64 with aC++ A.06.17 : gil/pixel and
python/object (comment.html used to say: A.06.14, I fixed it
to specify the correct version of the compiler being used).

In both cases, compilation failures are almost certainly caused
by new version of EDG Front End implementing Core Issue 574. In
our bug tracking system, it is treated as QuIX ID: QXCR1000804484.

Would it be possible to markup these two tests for the release
branch? If so, I can do it before a deadline.

Thanks,
  Boris