From: Gubenko, Boris (boris.gubenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-25 17:06:54

Cannot do it. Something had happened to my SVN access:

Authentication realm: <https://svn.boost.org:443> Boost SVN repository Subversion Access
Username: bgubenko
Password for 'bgubenko':
Authentication realm: <https://svn.boost.org:443> Boost SVN repository Subversion Access
Username: bgubenko
Password for 'bgubenko':
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: MKACTIVITY of '/svn/boost/!svn/act/...': authorization failed (https://svn.boost.org)

I have a validated explicit-failures-markup.xml file with the fix. I can send it (as an attachment) to somebody who does not have this problem. Or, may be, this problem with SVN access has an easy fix. I'll be able to check my mail again around 3 A.M. Eastern time.

Thanks,
  Boris