From: Jan Gaspar (jano_gaspar_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-26 05:09:29

Hi, I have updated the circular_buffer library in the trunk (I was not able to do it earlier as I have been very busy in the past few weeks). Here are the release notes: - Changed behaviour of the circular_buffer(const allocator_type&) constructor. Since this version the constructor does not allocate any memory and both capacity and size are set to zero. - Added new methods is_linearized() and rotate(const_iterator). - Fixed bugs: #1987 Patch to make circular_buffer.hpp #includes absolute. #1919 Default constructed circular buffer throws std::bad_alloc. #1852 Copy constructor does not copy capacity. The tests passed on trunk (I made the update on Wednesday so it was included in the Friday's report). Not sure it is possible at this stage but it would be great if I can merge it into the release. There was a merge done by Thorsten several days ago but it didn't include the documentation changes (I don't blame him, he did the best he could). So now there is a discrepancy between the code and the documentation in the release branch. Jan __________________________________________________________ Not happy with your email address?. Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at Yahoo! http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/ymail/new.html