From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-26 17:07:52

I noticed that some of my code is showing up in the inspection
report. Specifically, "boost/math/common_factor_rt.hpp" and a lot of
Boost.Rational. When I looked at the former file, I remembered why I
never corrected those files before: I share the copyright for those
files with Paul Moore, and I've never been able to find him again.
(See my latest attempt below.) Unless someone else here knows how to
contact him (if he's still alive), what do we do? Do we special-case
those files to be skipped by the inspector? Do we try re-
implementing the interface in those files so they won't contain
Paul's work?

Begin forwarded message:

--
Daryle Walker