From: Markus Schöpflin (markus.schoepflin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-29 16:59:43

Gubenko, Boris schrieb:
> Markus Schöpflin wrote:
>> As long as its only needed for running the regression tests, I'll
>> just go ahead and modify the compiler parameters in my local
>> configuration file.
>
> Since setting CONTROL_FULL_COUNTS to zero fixes compilation error on
> HP-UX/aC++ also, would not it make sense to set the macro in the
> source -- integer_test.cpp -- for all affected compilers?

As Daryle said that setting this macro might result in missing some
important test cases, I opted for increasing the number of pending
instantiations in my user configuration.

If there is a supported Boost.Build feature (is there?) to specify a
maximum number of pending instantiations, we could even add this to the
Jamfile for the test in questions.

Or is there a specific reason that you don't want to set this compiler
parameter for the regression tests?

Regards,
Markus