From: Jurko Gospodnetić (jurko.gospodnetic_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-05 05:00:09

   Hi Krishnan.

> I am also new to boost libraries. Could you please let me know how to go
> about learning Boost libraries and its development.

   First - please do not top-post.

   Second, as already mentioned in this thread - try asking on the Boost
Users mailing list.

   And as for you 'learning', just read the docs to get the feel of what
is in the Boost library. But these libraries are not a 'magic wand' for
everything. They each solve a particular problem, but most often you
first need to have that problem before you can appriciate the solution
they offer.

   I believe there are some books on the net related to general Boost
library usage that go over some most often used libraries.

   As far as learning about 'Boost library development' - just subscribe
to these mailing list, listen in and learn and when you feel up to it -
chime in.

> By the way even I would like to learn Multithreading concepts.

   Heh... get a beginner-to-intermediate programming book and first read
up on the subject. Then try solving some standard problems found in such
a book using whatever means necessary (OS synchronization primitives,
Boost Thread library or whatever)...

   Hope this helps.

   Best regards,
     Jurko Gospodnetić