From: Dean Michael Berris (mikhailberis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-08 11:07:15

Hi Kevin,

On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 5:50 PM, Kevin Sopp <baraclese_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm developing this library, it's possible to make it header-only, but
> it is not a priority for me.

Nice. Thanks.

Are you continuing the development of this library?

For instance, I know that there's a section dedicated for public-key
cryptography (which I'm not sure you've already implemented). Do you
have an estimated time of completion at least of the documentation?

> I want the header-only path to be enabled
> via a preprocessor switch (or make that the default and add the switch
> for the lib path).

This sounds alright (like the Boost.Date_Time approach) but I don't
see why you'd like to create an external lib if it's already available
header-only.

I must be missing something.

Thanks again, and I look forward to progress in this library. :)

--
Dean Michael C. Berris
Software Engineer, Friendster, Inc.