From: Alexander Dong Back Kim (alexdbkim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-13 00:38:10

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 1:55 PM, Steven Watanabe <watanabesj_at_[hidden]>wrote:

> AMDG
>
> Alexander Dong Back Kim wrote:
>
>> This has been fixed in 1.36, which has
>>> struct timespec timeout={0,0};
>>> instead of
>>> struct timespec timeout={0}
>>>

>> Thank you very much! so does it mean I need to upgrade boost again? is
>> 1.36
>> stable by the way? I thought it's still in beta stage.
>>

> 1.36 is still in beta.
>

> In Christ,
> Steven Watanabe

Hi Steven,

Thanks for you tips. =) I could solve all the compile errors and warnings
now =) I'm still using 1.35. I manually changed two lines as you previously
pointed out. I hope it doesn't affect any other stuff in BOOST so do you
think it is acceptable thing to do for version 1.35? or it's a bad thing
that I should've done?

regards,

--
Alexander Dong Back Kim