From: Anthony Williams (anthony.ajw_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-14 02:44:52

"Rajpal Dangi" <rajpal.dangi_at_[hidden]> writes:

> Is it possible to set Boost thread stack size? How much is the default
> thread stack size?

No, it is not possible to set the stack size. The default is whatever
default your OS provides.

> In the past also this question has been asked and I saw some answers
> which indicates that some work was in progress to set thread attributes
> at the time of its creation.
> http://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2002/06/30327.php

That work has been abandoned. I have plans to allow setting of
attributes, such as stack size and priority, but these are not on the
cards for now.

Anthony

--
Anthony Williams            | Just Software Solutions Ltd
Custom Software Development | http://www.justsoftwaresolutions.co.uk