From: Jurko Gospodnetić (jurko.gospodnetic_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-14 17:23:29

   Hi Michael.

> It looks like 1.36 is released on sf.net and tagged in subversion but
> there is no news or announcement of it and the boost.org website says
> the current version is 1.35.
>
> This leaves me a bit confused. Is 1.36 released or not?

   In the process of being released. I think the last message from Beman
said that there was some mix-up with the documentation files packaged in
some of the archived available at sourceforge. I'm guessing there will
be a 'formal release' as soon as that is resolved, but I think those are
the same files that will be contained in the official release minus
possibly some documentation files.

   Hope this helps.

   Best regards,
     Jurko Gospodnetić