From: joel falcou (joel.falcou_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-16 15:04:29

Hello all,

I've uploaded a preliminary version of my type
identification library into the vault (identification-v.01.zip)

It's the current implementation of my type debugging facility that
provides a simple function and class to build at run-time a human readable
string containing the name of its type arguments. Identification supports
a simple way to register user-defined types into itself.
Samples and
documentation are provided.

It has been tested on g++ v4+ (both
linux and windows) and on MSVC 2008 with equal success. Test on other
platform and compiler are welcome as well as general comments on the
interface or implementation choices.

Thanks in advance.