From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro.prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-24 08:20:10

Manuel Fiorelli wrote:
> setup_boostbook.sh (and probably the python script) fails because it
> attempts to download FOP using the (not existing) URL
>
> http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/apache/xmlgraphics/fop/fop-0.94-bin-jdk1.4.tar.gz
>
> instead of
>
> http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/apache/xmlgraphics/fop/binaries/fop-0.94-bin-jdk1.4.tar.gz
>
> It simply misses the /binaries component inside the path.

Thanks. Does it work with just this fix or did it need others as well?
If there aren't objections, I'm going to commit this on trunk and
branches/release (hoping the author doesn't mind; I'm just trying to
help). About the Python version I'm not sure, as the comments there
state (emphasis mine):

   This is a rewrite of setup_boostbook.sh in Python
   It will work on Posix and Windows systems
   The rewrite is not finished yet, *so please don't use it
   right now* it is used only be release scripts

I guess "release scripts" need it to work, though :-)

--
Genny