From: john chen (john.mm.c_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-25 10:12:53

Hi Volodya,

Thanks for the suggestions.
I still wouldn't able to build the debug version under vs9's commandline
prompt.
It turns out that the "--" is required otherwise bjam says it didn't
recognize the keywords.

I use
bjam --prefix=c:\boost install --build-dir=c:\boost --variant=debug
--toolset=msvc --threading=multi --link=static
to build and I check the sub-directories, there is no "*-gd*" has been
built.

Any further suggestion?

Thank you.
john