From: Emil Dotchevski (emil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-30 23:30:45

On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 7:21 PM, vicente.botet <vicente.botet_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> What use case do you have in mind?
>
> Sorry, but I dont understand your question. What use case do I have in mind
> for what? Maybe you can question is related to:"What is worst is that the
> final user can not do anything for the exceptions thrown by 3pp libraries
> that do not use boost::enable_current_exception or boost::throw_exception."

I am trying to be as objective as possible in answering your previous
questions. For that, I need to understand what is the use case you
have in mind. I understand that it involves a 3rd party library
throwing an exception, but more details please:

- who catches the exception initially?
- who copies it into an exception_ptr?
- who rethrows it?
- who catches it after the rethrow?