From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-01 18:44:47

On Aug 31, 2008, at 6:12 AM, Paweł Kieliszczyk wrote:

[SNIP]
> The library was written to enable fast and faithful polynomial
> manupulation.
> It provides:
> - main arithmetic operators (+, -, * using FFT, /, %),
[TRUNCATE]

(I haven't looked at the library yet, so this may be not
applicable.) Isn't there something called DFT that is something like
FFT, but uses integers with modulo arithmetic? I think this can help
processing polynomials and other lists that use integer coefficients
without having to go into std::complex<double> arithmetic and risking
rounding errors. Maybe that could be an optimization for integer-
based polynomial lists.

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie