From: Michel Valstar (Michel.Valstar_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-01 13:59:44

Hi,

I've recently acquired a Mac and I'm trying to port some software to it. The
program I want to port uses scons as a build tool. Scons seems to work fine,
however, somewhere during compilation I get the following error:

ld: library not found for -lboost_python
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
scons: *** [trackerbase/libtrackerbasewrapper.dylib] Error 1

I had build the binaries from source using

sudo ./configure --with-libraries=python
sudo make
sudo make install

It seems a library linking problem, but I'm not sure how to tackle this. Any
suggestions?

--
Dr. Michel Valstar, Research Associate
http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~mvalstar <http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/%7Emvalstar>