Subject: Re: [boost] min function that accepts any number of arguments
From: Michael Fawcett (michael.fawcett_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-03 16:12:00

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 3:58 PM, Peng Yu <pengyu.ut_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> std::min accepts only two arguments. When I have more than two
> arguments to compare, it becomes inconvenient. I'm wondering it is
> possible to added a min function that accepts any number of arguments
> in the future version of boost?

I emailed a version that did this to Hervé Brönnimann and Doug Gregor
I believe. Hervé said that he would try to include it in a future
Boost release.

FWIW, I used variadic templates, so unless you have a compiler that
supports them, my solution is interesting only in an academic sense.

--Michael Fawcett