Subject: Re: [boost] [thread_pool]: formal review request
From: k-oli_at_[hidden]
Date: 2008-09-07 11:05:42

Hello Ronald,
I#ve added a new version of thread_pool to the
vault(boost-threadpool.3.tar.gz:
http://www.boostpro.com/vault/index.php?action=downloadfile&filename=boost-threadpool.3.tar.gz&directory=Concurrent%20Programming&).
Could you please so kind to change the link in the review schedule page?
I'm also not able to remove the old version from the vault - I get an
HTTP-Error 404? if I click on the red cross!

Thanks in advance,
Oliver