Subject: [boost] [Boost.Config] Stlport patch for Sun compilers on Linux
From: K. Noel Belcourt (kbelco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-09 15:42:53

Hi,

I've attached a patch to fix this error with the sun compilers on Linux.

http://tinyurl.com/6o4fxg

I'm not well versed with the subtleties of Stlport (there may be
better ways to code this). The patch merely avoids defining macro
BOOST_NO_EXCEPTION_STD_NAMESPACE as the Stlport bundled with the Sun
compilers on Linux seems to correctly put all type_info into the std
namespace. The Sun compilers on Solaris still require this macro
definition.

I've tested that this fixes the type_info error with sun-5.9 on Linux
and that it doesn't break the Sun tests on Solaris, okay to commit?

-- Noel