Subject: Re: [boost] [Dataflow] [Review] Dataflow review has ended
From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-12 06:27:30

Is the problem that there are far more people who are interested in *using* the library than feel confident in reviewing it?

I feel that the review process intimidates the many with only a slight knowledge of the subject, but whose collection views are
probably as useful (but complementary) - as one or two real experts.

If we have one expert *and* a dozen people who are comfortable using the library - and using the documentation (but don't
necessarily understand how it works) - that seems a good enough for acceptance to me.

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]