Subject: Re: [boost] [RangeEx] Range & RangeEx
From: Robert Jones (robertgbjones_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-12 09:08:25

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 1:52 PM, Neil Groves <neil_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I am not aware of an official procedure for installing libraries from the
> Vault. So I just made up my own for Boost.RangeEx. What I do is:

Ok that's great. It's a little more 'homespun' than I'd thought, but as
long as I know it's not meant to just work out-of-the-box I can muddle
through. If fact I don't have write access to the existing Boost include
files, hence I need to use the compile line argument - but's that my
problem!

One other point - the header files seem to support far more algorithms
than the documentation suggests. Is it just that the docs lag behind
somewhat?

- Rob.