Subject: Re: [boost] Final report of GSOC project 'Spatial Indexes'
From: Bruno Lalande (bruno.lalande_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-16 08:57:17

Hi Federico,

Great to see the result of this very interesting project!

I've compiled and run the tests successfully, and quickly glanced to
them to have an idea of its general use. Didn't have much time to dig
very far but it seems very simple and effective.

I'm glad to see that you successfully used Barend's Geometry Library.
FYI, we recently made some modifications on its interface, nothing
very complicated from your point of view I guess. Another preview
should be proposed soon, for now Barend is off until next week.

I'll take a closer look when I have the time.

Regards
Bruno