Subject: Re: [boost] [Review] Phoenix review starts today, September 21st
From: Loïc Joly (loic.actarus.joly_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-22 14:29:37

Hartmut Kaiser a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> The review of Joel de Guzmans and Dan Marsdens Phoenix V2 library starts
> today, September 21st 2008, and will end on September 30th.
> I really hope to see your vote and your participation in the discussions on
> the Boost mailing lists!
Some questions that a very quick look at the doc did not answer (please
point me to the right place if such a place exists):

- If this library is accepted, will that make other boost libraries
deprecated? (from the introduction, I'm thinking of function, lambda and
bind, maybe some others?)

- How does this library position itself wrt the upcomming C++0x
standard, with native support for lambdas, and standardized support for
function or bind? Is it more expressive?

--
Loïc