Subject: Re: [boost] [Signals] Build problem on Linux / ARM with GCC 3.4.4
From: Emil Dotchevski (emil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-22 19:42:54

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 4:28 PM, Tobias Oberstein
<tobias.oberstein_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I'm not sure what "host a regular testing platform" would mean.

Well it would mean than you can set it up to run on a fixed schedule,
and it'll appear with all the other test platforms:

http://www.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/summary.html

I am sure there's some effort involved in keeping such a thing up and
running, plus occasionally developers would bug you with questions
regarding failures they see. But if you have vested interest in
ensuring Boost runs on your platform, it might be worth the effort.

Of course what you're doing now works too.

> On the other hand, setting up such thing is really some work and there are
> only 2 probs left (currently).

That's the problem, "currently".

Emil Dotchevski
Reverge Studios, Inc.