Subject: Re: [boost] [serialization] boost/serialization/path.hpp
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-23 12:09:32

Sure - just don't put it into the serialization library directories.

a couple of problems.

a)There is no test.
b)No documentation regarding string traits requirments and whatever

well that's enough.

Maybe you want to put this into the file system directory.

Or maybe in the vault to see if there is a wide interest.

Robert Ramey