Subject: Re: [boost] [Review] Phoenix review starts today, September 21st
From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-29 09:14:22

I don't see that providing V3 *as well as V2* is breaking anything.

Surely it is quite clear that V2 and V3 are different beasts, and if you want to jump from one to the other, you risk some trouble.

This is price of improvement : I think Joel's proposed way of managing it is fine.

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]