Subject: Re: [boost] [Review] Phoenix review starts today, September 21st
From: Patrick Mihelich (patrick.mihelich_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-30 03:11:05

I'm also in support of a second review for V3. Until the discussion sparked
by Daniel I was not very clear on the motivation for the current review, but
Eric's proposal sounds like a perfect way to move forward.

I have not used Phoenix, or even Lambda, but I do have some experience
working with Proto. If/when Phoenix V3 is under review, I'll be happy to dig
into the implementation details and (time permitting) write a proper review.

Cheers,
Patrick