Subject: Re: [boost] [mp_int] new release
From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-07 09:32:09

I can understand that two versions is a bad idea.

But I am puzzled at your reluctance to claim copyright (and hence to use the Boost licence which deliberately gives all the rights
of a public domain thing - and frees you of all responsibility too).

In many countries, if you have written it, you have copyright anyway.

What is your objection?

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]