Subject: Re: [boost] [mp_int] new release
From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-07 11:03:45

My understanding is that this just isn't correct.

There has been a lot of work to create the Boost license that achieves exactly this effect - and worldwide - and even approved by
lots of real lawyers (IANAL of course!).

So I strongly suggest you use the Boost license - it really does ensure that everyone can freely use it - achieving your objective
to give away without any liability.

Paul

PS Since most of your potential 'customers' are would-be GMP users, put off by the GPL, a comparison of features might be useful?

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]