Subject: Re: [boost] [date_time] Library status?
From: Ruediger Berlich (ruediger.berlich_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-13 10:45:40

@Andrey: Did you get a response on your question via PM ?

It would be really great if the problems you mentioned were fixed in 1.37 .
They had already been reported before the 1.36 beta. And usage of date_time
on machines with a gcc 4.3.1 compiler (and possibly any other 4.3 release)
seems to require patching of the Boost sources. This applies at least to
Debian Lenny and OpenSUSE 11, but quite likely also to other mainstream
Linux distributions, such as recent Fedoras.

Best Regards,
Ruediger