Subject: Re: [boost] Support for Cell processor
From: Joel Falcou (joel.falcou_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-13 16:20:18

Beman Dawes a écrit :
> It is up to individual library developers to accept patches or not. But I
> think you will find most developers are receptive if the patches are
> complete and reasonable and don't have a lot of negative impact on the code.

That's what I thought indeed. So i'll see and review which patches are
actually not too intrusive.
Is adding a new element to config/ acceptable tough ?
> I've toyed with the idea of proposing a standard BOOST macro form to deal
> with that.
Another solution would eb to provide a lightweight implementation
of std for the Cell, with silent default behavior for unsupportable
features.
This way, code will compile. But I think that's out of the scope of Boost ?

Joel Falcou - Assistant Professor
PARALL Team - LRI - Universite Paris Sud XI
Tel : (+33)1 69 15 66 35