Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Build merge?
From: Vladimir Prus (vladimir_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-16 05:26:59

Beman Dawes wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 2:00 AM, Vladimir Prus <vladimir_at_[hidden]>wrote:
>
>> Vladimir Prus wrote:
>>

>> So, what is the final conclusion? Rene and Eric agree to merge, but I
>> don't quite understand to gets to say final "yes".
>

> Rene and Eric are release managers. If they say it is OK to merge, that's
> enough. You don't need an OK from me. So please do go ahead.

This is now done. I've also merged Jamfile.v2 for graph, mpi and regex, to grab
the change that stops them from emitting configuration-related warnings if they
are not built. Each jamfile had no changes except for that one.
Python still emits a configuration warning; I've filed

        http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/2417

for later release.

- Volodya