Subject: Re: [boost] New library in Vault: Msm (Meta State Machine)
From: Andreas Huber (ahd6974-spamboostorgtrap_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-16 11:14:18

Hi Christophe

> I just uploaded the solution to your question into the Vault:
> http://www.boostpro.com/vault/index.php?direction=0&order=&directory=Msm&

Ok, thanks. I quote from the code:

[comments and white space omitted to avoid line breaks]
> struct transition_table : mpl::vector<
> _row < A, z, B >,
> _row < B, t, D >
> > {};

What do t & D stand for (they do not appear in Figure 2)? They don't seem to be
necessary to implement the chart?

[comments and white space omitted to avoid line breaks]
> struct transition_table : mpl::vector<
> row< C, x, C, &SM::implement_x_action, &SM::is_C_in_exit_mode >,
> a_row< C, y, C, &SM::implement_y_action >
> > {};

1) Is it possible to implement the transitions exactly as shown in the chart?
2) If no, is this why you introduced two self-transitions to C, one with a
guard to prevent transition from B?

Thanks & Regards,

--
Andreas Huber