Boost logo

Boost :

Subject: Re: [boost] Build doc update
From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro.prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-16 15:15:14

Eric Niebler wrote:
> I would be OK with this. In fact, more than OK, because I also have doc
> changes I'd like to get in. :-P But I recuse myself and will let Beman
> make the final decision on whether doc changes are allowed after the beta.

I think it depends on what Boost wants from a beta. It isn't
completely fair to just leave the decision to Beman.


Boost list run by bdawes at, gregod at, cpdaniel at, john at