Subject: [boost] [proto] reorganized users' guide
From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-16 23:05:42

I've just completed a major reorg of Proto's docs, with significant
portions clarified or completely rewritten. I intend to merge these
changes to the release branch soon. I encourage any and all interested
parties to click around and offer feedback.

The purpose of the reorg was to make the users' guide more approachable
and less reference-y. It takes the view that a library built with Proto
is a compiler for a DSEL, and as such it has 3 parts: front-end,
intermediate form, and back-end. The guide is organized accordingly.

You can find the new guide here:
http://boost-sandbox.sourceforge.net/libs/proto/doc/html/index.html

TIA,

--