Subject: Re: [boost] [1.37.0] beta 1 release candidate QA
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-21 10:40:46

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 10:16 AM, Paul A Bristow <pbristow_at_[hidden]>wrote:

> [...]

Not really, but we haven't updated beta.boost.org yet. I need to ping Rene;
I'm not sure what has to be done.

> Thanks
>
> Paul
>
> PS The http://boost.cowic.de/rc/inspect-snapshot.html Inspection report
> says
>
> "The files checked were from at revision ."
>
> rather than including the revision number. I suspect this is not intended?

The inspect program needs to be changed to get the revision number somewhere
else if inspect isn't being run on an SVN working copy. I'll put my thinking
hat on and see if I can come up with a reliable way to do that.

Thanks,

--Beman