Subject: Re: [boost] Submit a library that compute the roots of a polynomialupto the 4th order
From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-21 20:35:34

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peng Yu" <pengyu.ut_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 1:35 AM
Subject: [boost] Submit a library that compute the roots of a polynomialupto
the 4th order

> On http://www.boost.org/development/submissions.html, it mentioned
> boost vault, without explaining what it is. Can somebody let me know
> what it is? What is the difference between boost vault and boost
> sandbox?
>
> Do I need to submit my library to vault or sandbox? Where shall I put it?

Hi,

you should take a depper look on the Community section.

Boost vault is a repository of on going libraries. You can start by the
vault, and put a compressed file in the more adequated directory. In your
case Math - Numerics seams the more adapted. You will need to create an
account before. Please do put the doc readable by a browser.The vault is on
http://www.boost-consulting.com/vault/

You can also put your library in the SVN sandbox software configuration
manager. It allows you to version your library. I think that you will need
to request an account to put something in, but you can get whatever you want
without an account. You will need an SVN client.

Best,

Vicente