Subject: Re: [boost] [RangeEx] Using istream_range?
From: Neil Groves (neil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-22 05:37:16

Hi Rob,

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 8:57 AM, Robert Jones <robertgbjones_at_[hidden]>wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 12:12 AM, Neil Groves <neil_at_[hidden]
> >wrote:
>
> > Hi Rob,
> >
> > These issues are resolved in the latest uploaded version. I need to check
> > the ISO C++ specification to determine if the transform_fn_type should
> have
> > been visible. It certainly compiles on many other compilers. Anyhow I
> > think
> > this is going to work better, and indeed there were a few places I was
> > using
> > 'typename' where it was not necessary.
> >
> > Thank you again for your feedback.
> >

> Great, thanks Neil, that all works for me now.

Super! Thank you for your time and patience. I have learned a great deal
from the type of problems that were exposed. I will certainly improve the
unit test coverage on multiple platforms and compilers before future
submissions.

> One tiny point: the latest vault archive is called rangeex.zip, rather than
> the
> previously named range_ex.zip, which might cause some confusion.

I did this incase I broke anything. Now that it is clearly superior I have
replaced range_ex.zip.

> Cheers, Rob.

Thank you for your assistance in making the code better.

Neil Groves