Subject: Re: [boost] first Visual Studio 2010 CTP is out, c++0x
From: Richard Webb (richard.webb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-29 09:35:02

Beman Dawes wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 6:09 AM, John Maddock
> <john_at_[hidden]>wrote:
>
>> Richard Webb wrote:
>>
>>> Can we see about getting the config headers and such updated with
>>>>

>> If someone would like to submit patches, then yes sure. Unfortunately I
>> don't think I'll be downloading the preview myself any time soon...
>

> We need to be cautious. 2010 is really just at a late alpha stage, so much
> can change between now and release.

I've opened a ticket @ https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/2445 and
attached
a basic patch to the config headers.

Theres an interesting post about C++0x support @
http://blogs.msdn.com/vcblog/
with some lambda/auto examples. It doesnt say much about what other features
they may implement, besides saying that they arent going to have Concept
support.